Got projects but limited space and tools?
NORM has a community workshop space fully equipped for all your wood and metal working needs.
We’re set up with:
- Welding gear (TIG, MIG, Stick, angle grinders, bench grinder, 10T press)
- Wood working equipment (panel saw, bandsaw, drop saw, drill press, scroll saw, wood lathe, thicknesser, linisher)
- Heaps of hand and power tools
- Ceramics (slip casting. No kiln yet)
- Industrial sewing machines
- 3D Printers
- Desk space
- A community with diverse skills
If you are a studio holder they are all free to use!
Casual access rates:
+ $10 per session for use of the welding bay
We also run classes in:
- and more..
So if you are interested in learning from us, please get in touch!