Got projects but limited space and tools?
NORM has a community workshop space fully equipped for all your wood and metal working needs.
We’re set up with:
- Welding gear (MIG, Stick, angle grinders, bench grinder)
- Wood working equipment (panel saw, bandsaw, drop saw, drill press, scroll saw, wood lathe, thicknesser, linisher)
- Heaps of hand and power tools
- Bench space for up to 6 people at one time
- A community with diverse skills
If you are a studio holder they are all free to use!
We also offer monthly workshop-only membership that does not include a studio space.
Prior to using the space you need to do an induction with the workshop manager first. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time. The induction is a one off fee of $50 (cash) and will take approx 1.5 hrs. This is a general induction and covers everything except welding, the lathe and the table router. Please email if you want additional inductions.
We also run classes in:
- basic tool use
- and more..
So if you are interested in learning from us, please get in touch!