Got projects but limited space and tools?
NORM has a community workshop space fully equipped for all your wood and metal working needs.
We’re set up with:
- Welding gear (TIG, MIG, Stick, angle grinders, bench grinder, 10T press)
- Wood working equipment (panel saw, bandsaw, drop saw, drill press, scroll saw, wood lathe, thicknesser, linisher)
- Heaps of hand and power tools
- Ceramics (slip casting. No kiln yet)
- Industrial sewing machines
- 3D Printers
- Desk space
- A community with diverse skills
If you are a studio holder they are all free to use!
Casual access is available by appointment, send us an email for details. firstname.lastname@example.org
We also run classes in:
- and more..
So if you are interested in learning from us, please get in touch!
The best way to keep up to date on the classes running is via our events calendar on Facebook.